oops: little boy with matches burns down LA

Officials blamed a wildfire that consumed more than 38,000 acres and destroyed 21 homes last week on a boy playing with matches, and said they would ask a prosecutor to consider the case.

The boy, whose name and age were not released, admitted to sparking the fire on Oct. 21, Los Angeles County sheriff’s Sgt. Diane Hecht said Tuesday. Ferocious winds helped it quickly spread.

‘He admitted to playing with matches and accidentally starting the fire,’ Hecht said in a statement.

My Way News – Officials: Boy With Matches Started Fire

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *