recently i have been a busy chris.
i have been stressed, tired, but also enjoying myself and my friends and family, too.
today i finished my visa application form, the last form i need to complete & submit in order to enter new zealand in my quest to move there.
these things take, supposedly, five-to-ten working days to process, and then i’ll know whether i was approved.
apparently, getting approved isn’t hard, so long as the paperwork’s in order.
we shall see.
recent things in life:
- i read all six harry potter books that are currently extant. they are incredible.
- my “little brother” turned thirty.
- i rented a storage unit, where i will keep my stuff while i’m overseas.
- i found a place for trogdor to live.
- i have started studying taoism, and am intrigued — likely will be more posts on this in the coming months.