2006 was a big year for me.
- lost my grandfather
- got divorced
- made way more new friends than i’ve ever made in the previous thirty years of my life combined
- fell in love — twice
- got my heart broken
- learned to stand up for myself
- gave my dog away
- almost moved to new zealand
- became comfortable being myself for the first time
- got a new puppy
- spent almost $2,500 on my stupid-ass kia sportage keeping it running
- learned how to make a very good cappuccino
- moved downtown
- spent christmas with an amazing woman and her beautiful six year old — first of many
i remember looking back at 2005 and forward to 2006 and thinking that it couldn’t be any worse, and i was right. 2006 was, all in all, my best year ever, despite some very hard things i had to endure (the hardest stuff is not listed above). 2007 looks to be perhaps one of my favorite years ever, too, from this side of midnight. happy new year.
1 thought on “2006 wrap up”
The KJV was published in 1611. Paul was dead way before 1611. He used the Septuagint version of the Old Testament.