going to the city/county building today

check this out:

Previous Marriage

If either applicant has been married previously, the license application requires information on the month, year and manner (e.g., divorce, death, annulment) in which the marriage ended. If either applicant has been divorced for less than 60 days, a copy of the divorce decree must be provided.

Previous Marriage

Possibly Related

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.