going to the city/county building today

check this out: Previous Marriage If either applicant has been married previously, the license application requires information on the month, year and manner (e.g., divorce, death, annulment) in which the marriage ended. If either applicant has been divorced for less than 60 days, a copy of the divorce decree must be provided. Previous Marriage